Del Rincón will debut with a state of the art set.
The journalist Fernando del Rinconmoved to Miami to host his show Conclusiones, which will now extend to one hour from Monday to Friday from 10-11 PM ET starting tonight.
Conclusiones, will debut in Miami with a state of the art set and will continue to monitor daily world events combining in depth analysis with experts and the key newsmakers and analysts of the day.
“Fernando del Rincon will have more opportunities to interact with key players and decision makers since Miami is a key geographic crossroad for Latinos and Latin Americans,” said Cynthia Hudsonsenior vice president and general manager of CNN en Español and Hispanic strategy for CNN/U.S.
“By extending our show to 60 minutes we are looking to spend more time with the newsmakers. We will continue with investigative journalism and the search of the truth. Our interviews are face to face with no secrets and I’m happy to be able to introduce more segments during the show that will allow me to get an in depth analysis of the news,” said Fernando del Rincón.
Conclusiones is hosted by Fernando del Rincón, and will air from Monday to Friday from 10-11 PM ET on CNN en Español, starting tonight.
To welcome Del Rincón to Miami, CNN en Español organized last week a panel discussion on journalism in conflict affected regions in The University of Miami. Panelists were Fernando del Rincón, Andrés Oppenheimer from The Miami Herald/ CNN en Español; John Yearwood from The Miami Herald, Rui Ferreira from El Mundo newspaper.