Call today to reserve your seat for the June Luncheon and to hear a great presentation by a great speaker!
The luncheon will be held tomorrow at the Weisbrod Aircraft Museum at 11:30.
Don Salazar, President & CEO of Creative Times, Inc.
United States Hispanic Chamber of Commerce Board Member
Don earned a Masters Degree in Organizational Management, and is a Business Transformation graduate from the Tuck School of Business at Dartmouth University.
Don is the past chair of the Ogden Area Hispanic Chamber of Commerce and serves on the board of the Utah Hispanic Chamber, past President of Northern Utah Public Employees Association, governor-appointed State Council on Workforce Services, Weber State University National Advisory Board, Weber State University Arts and Humanities Board Member. He serves on the IHC McKay Dee Hospital Board of Trustees, IHC McKay Dee Hospital Outreach Committee Board Member, a member of the Utah Hispanic Legislative Task Force, and a member of the Nature Conservancy Board of Trustees.
- Fort Carson Physical Fitness Facility, Colorado Springs, CO $32.7 million
- Fort Bliss Fire and Military Police Station, Fort Bliss, TX – $13.9 million
- Fort Riley Training Support Center, Fort Riley, KS – $9.1 million
- UAS Field Training Complex, Holloman AFB, NM – $18.7 million
- Building 415 Addition at Kirtland AFB, NM – $4.3 million
- 3-Bay Fire Station at Hill Air Force Base, UT – $3.2 million
- USARC Browning Reserve Center Remodel, Ogden, UT – $8.2 million
- ICBM Propellant Analysis Complex, Hill AFB, Utah – $8.6 million
- Design- Build MACC, Hill AFB, UT – NTE $60 million
- Design-Build MACC, Dyess AFB, TX – NTE $50 million
- Road and Bridge Maintenance IDIQ for US Forest Service, UT
- Roofing IDIQ at Fort Carson, CO – $20 million
- Roofing IDIQ at Dyess AFB, TX
- Creative Times, Inc. Business Achievement Community Service from the Office of Hispanic Affairs.
- 8(a) Contractor of the Year, presented by the SBA, 2005.
- 2010 Quixote Award for the Business Owner of the Year.
- Recognition Award for 2009 for Dedication, Commitment, and Improvement to the Lives of the Young People in Our Community, presented by the Ogden Area Hispanic Chamber of Commerce
- 2009 Achievement of Safety Excellence, Platinum Award Winner, presented by the Utah Chapter.
- Associated General Contractors.
- Zion’s Bank Hispanic Business Award of Excellence, presented to CTI Construction, May 2007.
- 2003 Minority Business of the Year, presented by the Salt Lake Chamber of Commerce and the Women’s Business Center.
- Special Community Service Recognition Award, Presented to Don Salazar and Creative Times, Inc. presented by the Ogden Weber Applied Technology College.
- Executive Committee member of the United States Hispanic Chamber of Commerce based in Washington, D.C.
Areas of Expertise
- Business Management
- Master of Arts in Organizational Management, University of Phoenix
- Business Transformation Program Graduate, The Tuck School of Business at Dartmouth University
- Public Relations
- Preventing Training Liability
- Sexual Harassment Prevention
- Policy and Procedures
- Performance Management Roles & Responsibilities
- Community Services
- Performance Management Negotiations & Expectations
- Performance Management Coach Performance
- Performance Management Review of Results
- Performance Appraisal Training
- CPR Certification
- Stress Management
- Personnel Meetings
- Self-Motivation Management
- Quality Improvement
- Utah General Contractor
- Microsoft Office Suite