This is a FREE event with FREE parking (bring your parking ticket with you up to the health fair and they will validate it for you) and open to all ages.
Stop by for FREE health screenings, demonstrations and answers to your questions from leading experts in the medical field.
the MELT Method® to alleviate body aches and pains.
We hope to see you there!
Manitou Yoga Students in 2014, we embrace NEW!
We are so excited to be invited to practice at Bindu a beautiful studio here in Manitou Springs!!! Join your community at Manitou Bindu, 513 Manitou Avenue, starting January 13th,2014!!
We have practiced all over this town from Kinfolks with Shannon, then City Hall, Venue 515, The Cliff House , Shiva Sia Mandir, Phoenix Yoga Lounge, and of course our favorite: the parks! You all have been constant and forgiving when a last minute move, or change in teacher has occurred, thank you! Some cards will be coming around to sign for the different spaces we have practiced in to thank them for all of their love, acceptance, and support throughout the last 4+ years, please sign at classes. We have evolved from a few students to hundreds of students spanning the country and the globe. Manitou Yoga has become that ripple spanning out touching lives everywhere, and we are still going strong! Thanks to you all.
As a gift to us all, we will have a consistent space – it’s a dream come true for our Yoga Community! Thank you Kat Tudor and Don Goede, and all the teachers at Bindu for sharing your beautiful space with our community! We are excited to yoke our practices with you, unity is what community is all about.. our common- unity is yoga and we are fortunate to be part of this loving accepting community of Yogis and Yoginis!
Things that will not change:
- We are still donation based please give what you can either dollars (if you have them), a gift to the teacher, or an act of Seva (selfless service).
- We will still have all of our amazing teachers
- Joy will still be Director and Brian will still be Assistant Director
- We will still have our classes at the same times (as long as people show up)
- We will still practice in the park in the summer!
- We will still have events and special classes like posture clinic..etc
- You can still wear your pj’s you don’t have to buy fancy pants to practice in this fancy studio….come as you are, we are still Manitou yoga !!
- Our motto “Creating Community Through Yoga!”
Things that will change:
- Location 513 Manitou Avenue at Manitou Bindu will be our consistent location
- We will be using a different email server called constant contact (we will have better access to you all)
- We will be able to offer a night class and other classes
- We will have props, blankets, mats etc
- It is considerably warmer !! ohh yeahh Jan King you’re gonna like it!
Thank you all again for your support and love in continuing this reality of a Yoga community. Join us starting Monday, January 13th at Bindu ! We love you all and are so deeply honored to be part of Manitou Yoga.
Your Manitou Yoga Teachers,
Joy, Brian, Art, Austin, Becky, Georgi
Please call or email with any questions and spread the good word around town 719-641-8325
This 8 week series is a yogic odyssey traveling from the earth to the sky and throughout the body. Healing from the feet to the crown.
Week Six “Free Your Wings”