The countdown to this year’s ROCKSTAR ENERGY UPROAR FESTIVAL begins now! For three days only, fans can purchase $20 seats or $10 lawn seats via a special ticket offer. This is a72-hour promotion, so hurry to get the discount! This limited-time offer is available now and ends Sunday, August 4 at 5:00 PM local time. See below for ticket buy links.
DANKO JONES will join up with the ROCKSTAR ENERGY UPROAR FESTIVAL on August 13th in Saratoga, NY! This is the biggest tour that the band has ever been a part of in the United States, so make sure to grab your tickets at www.RockstarUPROAR.com and www.LiveNation.com to support! Make sure to visit the band’s merch tent and pick up an exclusive DANKO JONES Zippo lighter!
Speaking of Zippo, DANKO JONES has extended the ROCKSTAR ENERGY UPROAR FESTIVAL contest to August 10th! This is your chance to win a trip to see DANKO JONES play at the festival (together with Alice In Chains, Jane’s Addiction, Coheed And Cambria, Circa Survive and more), meet the band, hang out backstage and much more. All you have to do is take a photo of yourself (or of someone else, feel free to be creative) in the classic DANKO JONES “tounge pose” and upload it to Instagram or Twitter. (See the guidelines below). All submitted photos will be posted on the DANKO JONES website. Winners will be chosen by the band.
You can win
- Round trip plane tickets (within the contiguous United States) for you and a friend to an Uproar show of your choice including hotel and all transportations at the destination
- Meet DANKO JONES backstage and see the show from the side of the stage
- Custom DANKO JONES Skullcandy headphones
- Custom DANKO JONES Zippo lighter
- 6 month Spotify Premium
- A case of your favorite Rockstar Energy Drink
View all prize details here: http://www.dankojones.com/photo-competition/
How to enter
- Take a photo of yourself (or of someone else) in the classic DANKO JONES Tounge pose
- Upload it to Instagram or Twitter with the hashtag #dankouproar and mention @danko_jones (Instagram) or @dankojones (Twitter)
- Follow @danko_jones on Instagram or @dankojones on Twitter for announcements
*Your account on Instagram or Twitter needs to be public for the photo to reach the band.
In other Danko news:
- As mentioned earlier this summer, DANKO JONES are featured with the song ‘Dance’ (off of We Sweat Blood) in the upcoming Kick-Ass 2 movie (opens in the US on August 16th). Make sure to listen for the track while watching the movie!
- DANKO JONES just got earned their first gold record – a gold single for the track ‘Had Enough’ (off Below The Belt) in Sweden!
DANKO JONES on the 2013 Rockstar Energy Drink Uproar Festival:
Aug 13th – Saratoga, NY – Saratoga Performing Arts Center
Aug 14th – Mansfield, MA – Comcast Center
Aug 16th – Bristow, VA (D.C.) – Jiffy Lube Live
Aug 17th – Holmdel, NJ – PNC Bank Arts Center
Aug 18th – Wantagh, NY – Nikon at Jones Beach Theater
Aug 20th – Toronto, ON – Molson Canadian Amphitheatre
Aug 22nd – Tinley Park, IL (Chicago) – First Midwest Bank Amphitheatre
Aug 23rd – Noblesville, IN (Indianapolis) – Klipsch Music Center
Aug 24th – Clarkston, MI (Detroit) – DTE Energy Music Theater
Aug 27th – Oklahoma City, OK – Zoo Amphitheater
Aug 28th – Dallax, TX – Gexa Energy Pavilion
Aug 31st – Albuquerque, TX – Isleta Amphitheatre
Sep 1st – Denver, CO – Fiddler’s Green Amphitheatre
Sep 2nd – Salt Lake City, UT – USANA Amphitheatre
Sep 5th – Nampa, ID – Idaho Center Amphitheatre
Sep 7th – George, WA – The Gorge
Sep 8th – Ridgefield, WA (Portland, OR) – Sleep Country Amphitheater
Sep 11th – Mountain View, CA – Shoreline Amphitheatre
Sep 13th – Irvine, CA – Verizon Wireless Amphitheater
Sep 14th – Phoenix, AZ – Ak-Chin Pavilion
Sep 15th – Chula Vista, CA (San Diego) – Sleep Train Amphitheatre
Following their hugely successful run supporting Volbeat, this will be the biggest tour of North America ever for the band and comes on the back of heavy radio rotation for ‘Just A Beautiful Day’. The lead single off their album Rock And Roll Is Black And Blue peaked at a career high #26 on the Active Rock chart in the US. The band also just released their new single, “Legs”, which just hit radio waves.