The U.S. synchronized swimming team stands in third place after the team technical preliminary Saturday at the 2013 World University Games in Kazan, Russia.
Team USA scored 86.800 points. Russia leads with 96.700 points, and Japan is second at 92.000.
U.S. members competing in the team event are: Madison Crocker (Stanford/Weston, Conn.), Leigh Haldeman (Stanford/Kenmore, Wash.), Megan Hansley (Stanford/New Canaan, Conn.), Mariya Koroleva(Stanford/Walnut Creek, Calif.), Michelle Moore (Stanford/Tonawanda, N.Y.), Olivia Morgan (Stanford/Lafayette, Calif.), Rosilyn Tegart (Incarnate Word/Kamloops, B.C., Canada) and Evelyna Wang (Stanford/Los Altos, Calif.)
The team free final is Monday, July 8.
Morgan and Tegart will compete in the duet tech on Sunday. Mary Killman(Lindenwood/McKinney, Texas), currently in fourth place after Friday’s solo tech, competes in the solo free on Tuesday.
For more on the World University Games, visit http://www.teamusa.org/USA-Synchronized-Swimming/Events/2013/July/05/2013-World-University-Games.
The 2013 U.S. World University Games Team includes:
- Madison Crocker (Stanford/Sr./Weston, Conn.)
- Morgan Fuller (Stanford/Sr./Sunnyvale, Calif.)
- Leigh Haldeman (Stanford/Jr./Kenmore, Wash.)
- Megan Hansley (Stanford/Jr./New Canaan, Conn.)
- Mary Killman (Lindenwood/Fr./McKinney, Texas)
- Mariya Koroleva (Stanford/Sr./Walnut Creek, Calif.)
- Michelle Moore (Stanford/Sr./Tonawanda, N.Y.)
- Olivia Morgan (Stanford/Sr./Lafayette, Calif.)
- Rosilyn Tegart (Incarnate Word/Sr./Kamloops, B.C., Canada)
- Evelyna Wang (Stanford/Fr./Los Altos, Calif.)
- Khadija Zanotto (Ohio State/So./Los Gatos, Calif.)