The Bemis School of Art is offering a number of four-day workshops over the spring break, March 25-28, for various age groups.
· Art Club … Explore the FAC art, warm up your imagination, design, draw and paint colorful works of art. Ages 6-8, 1-2:30p
· Drawing and Painting … Learn new techniques; develop self expression with tempera paint, watercolor, pastels & more. Ages 6-8, 10-11:30a
· Shadow Box Art … Explore echoes of the past while making vintage storage boxes, carrying cases and hanging art based on the history of Colorado settlers. Ages 9-12, 1-3p
· Paint, Paint, Paint … Create works of art using a variety of mixed media; watercolor, ink, acrylic and watercolor pencils. The final products will include portraits, landscapes, seascapes and cartoons. Visits to FAC galleries included. Ages 12-17, 9:30-11:30a
· Anime Art Club … Develop self expression while creating original characters inspired by Japanese, Chinese and Korean Anime. With individualized instruction, explore ink, pastel, watercolor and the development of line techniques. Ages 12-17, 1-3p