Mitsubishi Motors North America, Inc. (MMNA) has unveiled a remarkably fuel-efficient all-new 2014 Mitsubishi Mirage 5-door subcompact at the 2013 New York International Auto Show that is expected to arrive at Mitsubishi Motors dealers later this fall. Mitsubishi Motors also announced pricing information on the 2014 Mitsubishi Outlander compact CUV (arriving in dealerships this June) at the show, along with demonstrating a detailed full-scale cutaway model of the upcoming eco-friendly Outlander PHEV (plug-in hybrid electric vehicle).
The all-new 2014 Mitsubishi Mirage model is expected to achieve a lofty manufacturer estimated fuel economy of 40 mpg combined/37 mpg city/44 mpg highway (CVT-equipped model; pending EPA fuel mileage rating), making this stylish new vehicle the most fuel-efficient non-hybrid gasoline vehicle available in America.
In addition to its exceptional fuel economy, the all-new 2014 Mitsubishi Mirage will be offered exclusively in a convenient 5-door configuration with room for five passengers.
The affordable- 2014 Mitsubishi Mirage boasts a number of welcome standard and available features including:
– Estimated 40 mpg combined fuel economy (37 mpg city/44 mpg highway; pending EPA fuel mileage rating)
– 7 air bag Supplemental Restraint System (SRS)
– 4 speaker AM/FM/CD/MP3 sound system with USB/iPod® input
– 60/40 split folding rear seat
– Active Stability Control (ASC) with Traction Control Logic (TCL)
– Brake Assist and Hill Start Assist (HSA) (CVT-equipped models)
– 4-wheel Anti-lock brakes (ABS) with Electronic Brake-force Distribution (EBD)
– Power windows with driver’s side auto-up/down
– RISE (Reinforced Impact Safety Evolution) safety cell body/chassis technology
– Rear Spoiler
– Automatic Climate Control
– Electric Power Steering (EPS)
– Available options include Navigation with Rearview Camera, Parking Assist and LED Interior Illumination Packages