Carla Morrison: Starbucks Mexico
DEJENME LLORAR- THE ALBUM
NEW SINGLE “ERES TU” INCLUDED IN STARBUCKS MEXICO’S 10TH ANNIVERSARY PLAYLIST
Latin GRAMMY© Nominee Carla Morrison (2011) released her most fully realized album Dejenme Llorar in late March 2012 and the momentum keeps growing and the audiences get bigger and bigger.
– Co-Produced by Andres Landon & Juan Manuel Torreblanca
– Debuted at #2 on iTunes Mexico Album Chart
– Continues to be in top 50 on iTunes US Latino Album Chart
– Performed to capacity crowd at Vive Latino 2012 in Mexico City
– Was “Discovery Award” Winner at the Latin Alternative Music Conference in NYC 2012- Toured Europe in April with Natalia LaFourcade
– Set to tour extensively in Mexico, Latin American and the United States beginning this September and well into 2013
– First 2 singles “Dejenme Llorar” (7 Million YouTube Views) and “Hasta La Piel” (3 Million YouTube Views) have become viral sensations
– Interviewed by KCRW’s Raul Campos which you can check out here
-NPR’s ALT.LATINO has singled out Dejenme Llorar
as one of the Best Albums so far in 2012
– MORE TO COME!!!
Starbucks Mexico is celebrating their 10th Anniversay with an Exclusive iTunes Playlist which includes Carla’s newest single “Eres Tu”. Download cards available at all participating Starbucks in Mexico.