Evertalk announces tons of new features including Free Evertalk pages
New features include virtual flower bouquets, uploading and creating albums in Facebook, crowd-sourced donations, and social engagement options.
SAN FRANCISCO, CALIF. – August 16, 2012 – Evertalk, the only native Facebook application for remembering lost heroes, family members, and friends, announced today that it has unveiled new features for its highly acclaimed application for creating digital legacies. This includes the creation of a new free option that allows everyone to publish one Evertalk page with a beautiful and colorful wreath of virtual flowers. Publishers of the new virtual flower wreath Evertalk page can engage their friends and family to visit the page and sponsor one of 25 virtual flower bouquets on a colorful wreath that surrounds the biography of the person being remembered.
In addition to the new free Evertalk page option, today the company is announcing the following new features:
- Post photos directly from your Facebook albums to your Evertalk page.
- Auto-creation of a photo album in Facebook to save the photos uploaded from Evertalk
- Donation tracking and notification features to allow Evertalk page publishers to inspire others to make donations to help the family pay for hospital bills and funeral services.
- Enhanced page management and privacy features.
- Improved search capabilities.
- Four new short video tutorials.
- Enhanced social sharing features to enable users to easily share guestbook comments and pages with their social networks.
“Evertalk was founded on the idea that there should be a place to celebrate the lives of lost friends and family members within Facebook,” said Russ Hearl, CEO and co-founder of Evertalk. “We increasingly live our lives online. With this in mind, when someone dies there aren’t many physical artifacts left to remind us of who someone was and what they were like. Now, millions of people can use Evertalk to create a lasting digital legacy for anyone they care about. Evertalk digital legacies allow everyone to share photos, post memories, and invite their friends to view, comment and share their own memories on the Evertalk page.”
Founded in July, 2012 and based in San Francisco, California, Evertalk is the only native Facebook application for remembering your lost loved ones. Evertalk is a ‘digital afterlife’ application within Facebook that ensures our lost loved ones are never forgotten. Evertalk is creating an anthology of the human race for the digital age. Users can create beautiful memorial pages, securely donate to charities or memorial funds, send notifications, share photos and videos, and post memories to guestbooks. Evertalk picks up where the Facebook timeline ends and is the easiest way to remember our lost loved ones. To learn more go to: www.everta.lk